Foster's in the Summer:
- 50 acres of vegetables grown here on our family farm.
We have built a reputation for our delicious Sweet Corn a must for your August BBQ's! We
also grow green beans, pickling cukes, tomatoes, zucchini,
summer squash, patty pans, beets and many other vegetables!
- We also carry fresh strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and
Eastern Washington peaches, nectarines, pears, apricots...
Call ahead for large orders! "Support your
- We are booking SUMMER BIRTHDAY PARTIES ON THE FARM. To rent our Vintage Hay Barn and hear what FUN things we offer during the PARTY, please call 360-435-6516.
- Hanging baskets & U-Pick Flowers
- Espresso Drinks & Mocha Shakes
- Ice Cream Cones & Waffle Cones baked fresh on the farm! (yummy!)
- Gourmet Food Jars
- Fresh & Frozen Pies
- Cooked Corn
- Jams, Jellies, Syrups
- Candies and Snacks
- Old West town, farm animals, hilarious "Goat Walk" (no entrance fee) Meet the resident goat comedians »
- Kidz Corral: Kids activities including Hay Maze ($1.00 entrance fee per person for Hay Maze only, Farm Animal Barn is free!)